Choose between the two types of league:
Public leagues are preset leagues for all users to join, just select the ‘join league’ and follow the link to ‘public leagues’ select your preferred buy in and you’re away!
Join a private league using the code provided from ‘the creator’, simply select ‘join league’ then ‘private league’ and enter the code provided
become a ‘creator’ yourself, follow the instruction through the ‘create league’ button and spread your league code to those who you ‘want in’
In all leagues you will need to select one team each week who you believe will win their fixture. (make sure you make this selection before the deadline or ‘you are out of there’)
Keep up to date with how your mates and leagues are getting on, Watch the result’s roll in on our LIVE scores page!
If your selection:
If you make a correct ‘pick’ you will move through to the next round, this will mean you need to make you next selection for the following round of fixtures. (remember you can only choose each team once, so either save the best till last or blow all your big guns early)
If your team loses, you lose. If your ‘pick loses’ you will be out of the league until one lucky player wins the pot. (remember there’s always a chances of a rollover so your money hasn’t been lost yet)
It’s the same a loss, this is a hard but fair game, only winners go through!! (ps. Don’t forget there could be a rollover)
If no one manages to be ‘the last man standing’ (i.e. the last two players both lose or draw) then it’s a ROLLOVER – All the money stays in the pot, everyone buys back in and it starts again for double the prize.
1) If no ‘selection/pick’ is made before the deadline time and date the user will be knocked out and lose their stake if the league is won.
2) Once a player has paid in to a league, regardless of number of players their stake will be subject to FP game fees.
3) There is no possibility of buying in to a game once the initial deadline has passed.
4) If a new player buy’s in to a rolled over league the ‘buy in’ will be equivalent to the total stake wagered for all the rolled over game weeks.
5) Should a user ‘pick’ a game that is postponed this selection will be processed as a ‘bye’ and the selection will be classed as a win.
6) Game fee’s will be deducted from each ‘buy in’ and this figure will be deducted prior to funds being shown in the ‘pot’, this fee may vary but will be between 10% and 15%, an additional £1 transaction fee may be deducted from the winnings if the pot total is below £100.